Installing the Light Kits
Illustration of Corner Brake Lamp
- “NIGHT” refers to the night lamp. Push the switch to the position “ON”, the middle light of the rear lamp will be turned on.
- “DIRECTIONAL” refers to the direction lamp. Push the switch to the position “L”, the left direction light will be turned on; push the switch to the position “R”, the right direction light will be turned on.
- “ ” refers to the horn button. Adjust the switch position on the controlling handle, you can choose eight different tones.
Mount on Safety Cover or Fender
- Remove back bend buckle, install on L bracket (supplied) with lock nut (supplied) adjust and Tighten Securely.
- Drill 1/4 hole in fender/cover, insert threaded pin, secure w/2nd lock nut and Tighten.